2018 UniLodge Resident Satisfaction Survey
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions of entry.
- The promoter is UniLodge Pty Ltd ABN 49 078 921 169 of Level 9, 82 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, telephone +61 7 3233 3700.
- The competition commences at 9am EST on Monday 21st May 2018 and closes at Midnight EST on Friday 8th June 2018. The draw will take place at 12pm EST on 18 June 2018 at Level 9, 82 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. The winners will be notified by email and telephone on or before Monday 25th June 2018. The winner’s details will also be posted on the UniLodge website www.unilodge.com.au. The winner may claim the prize by contacting UniLodge. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is only open to persons who currently reside at UniLodge property and are permanently located in Australia or New Zealand (“Eligible Person”). Employees and their immediate families of UniLodge, its related entities and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website is the Eligible Person’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- UniLodge reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Person for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Every Eligible Person who receives an entry in the draw will have a chance to win.
- An entry in the draw will only be allocated to an Eligible Person, if that person: Completes all fields of the authorised online survey and electronically submits it to UniLodge during the competition period.
- An Eligible Person is only permitted a maximum of one entry in the draw.
- The first valid entry submitted by an Eligible Person drawn will win the following prize: 1 of 25 double passes to Star Movie.
- UniLodge accepts no responsibility for variation in prize value. No payment is required to enter into the prize draw. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond UniLodge’s control, UniLodge may substitute a prize which in UniLodge’s sole opinion is equal of or greater in value.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as offered in full.
- The winner must be an Eligible Person at the time of the draw.
- No responsibility is accepted by UniLodge for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of UniLodge which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, UniLodge reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- UniLodge may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on Monday 25th June 2018 in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date subject however to any applicable lottery laws.
- Any ruling on matters throughout the competition made by UniLodge is final and binding.
- UniLodge will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- A person can enter the competition by completing the online survey and submitting it by the date. Any Eligible Person who completes a survey conducted by UniLodge by the stated date will have their name entered into the competition.
Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
UniLodge is committed to providing a safe and secure living environment for all students. Click here to view the Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement, accurate as of 27/10/2017.
How To Make A Claim:
If an event happens which may give rise to a claim you must:
• take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability
• notify the police immediately if any of your property is lost, stolen, or maliciously or
• tell Risksmart, our claims manager, as soon as possible. You will be provided with a claim
form and advice on the procedure to follow
• supply Risksmart with all information we require to settle or defend the claim
• notify Risksmart of any other insurance covering the same loss, damage or liability
• co-operate with us fully in any action we take if we have a right to recover any money
payable under this Policy from any other person.
Risksmart Claims Management Contact Information:
Address: Level 5, 35 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9299 0767
E-mail: [email protected]