UniLodge Australia Pty Ltd
ACN 078 921 169
Postal: GPO Box 2481, Brisbane, Queensland AUSTRALIA 4001
Street: Level 9, 82 Eagle St, Brisbane, Queensland AUSTRALIA 4001
T: + 61 7 3233 3700 | F: + 61 7 3233 3701 | E: [email protected] | W: www.unilodge.com.au
UniLodge Wanderlust 2017
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is UniLodge Pty Ltd (ABN 49 078 921 169) whose registered office is at Level 9, 82 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS/16/08462, ACT Permit Number: ACT TP 16/02111.
- To enter, entrants will be automatically entered upon confirmation of a 46- 52 week leasing period at one of our UniLodge properties across Australia for 2017.
- Promotion commences on 24 October 2016 and final entries close at 11:59pm on the 31 March 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- The prize is valued at AUD$5,000 travel gift voucher, which will be valid for use for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- A cancelled lease will be deemed as an invalid entry and the entrant’s name will be automatically removed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such and offender are reserved.
- The winner will be chosen at random by electronic selection from all entries received and verified by Promoter on the draw date of the 7 April 2017 at 12pm.
- The winner will be notified via the phone and email address provided on their lease agreement. The announcement of the winner will take place on the 14 April 2017.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize will be provided as a travel voucher and the winner must abide by the requirements of the provider of the travel gift card.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and redraw a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
All purchases are in Australian dollars – AUD.
All credit card transactions are processed using 128bit SSL encryption.
All credit card transactions are subject to a credit card surcharge of 1.91%.
Refund , Exchange and Warranty Policy
Our quality products come from a range of Australia’s best wholesalers. Customers seeking refunds or exchanges must contact UniLodge immediately via the Contact Us page.
Refund policies vary for each category, as follows.
All products are inspected and dispatched in good working order. A quality, reliable shipping agent has been sought. However, there are no refunds or exchanges on products damaged during shipping. Any products that have manufacturing faults will be replaced at the suppliers cost as will costs associated with shipping and handling. All products to be returned must be accompanied with a copy of the original purchase invoice. There are no refunds or exchanges on non faulty products.
Three months warranty from the date of purchase. All products are inspected and dispatched in good working order. A quality, reliable shipping agent has been sought. However, there are no refunds or exchanges on products damaged during shipping. Any products that have manufacturing faults will be replaced at the suppliers cost. Customers must liaise with UniLodge Management to validate manufacturing fault who will then liaise with the supplier to organise replacement goods at the supplier’s cost. All products to be returned must be accompanied with a copy of the original purchase invoice. There are no refunds or exchanges on non faulty products.