UniLodge Win a Scooter
CONGRATULATIONS to UniLodge on Villiers Resident, Anthony, who is the lucky winner of the 2018 Win A Scooter Competition! Anthony, we hope you enjoy your prize!!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is a new Piaggio Scooter plus helmet and on road costs valued at $2963.40.
- The promoter is UniLodge Pty Ltd (ABN 49 078 921 169) whose registered office is at Level 9, 82 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/20041.
- To enter, entrants will be automatically entered upon confirmation of a 46- 52 week leasing period at one of our UniLodge properties across Australia for 2018.
- Promotion commences on 18 December 2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm on the 31 March 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- A cancelled lease will be deemed as an invalid entry and the entrant’s name will be automatically removed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such and offender are reserved.
- The winner will be chosen at random by electronic selection from all entries received and verified by Promoter on the draw date of the 9 April 2018 at 12pm.
- The winner will be notified via the phone and email address provided on their lease. agreement. The announcement of the winner will take place on the 10 April 2018.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize will be delivered to an Australian address only.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and redraw a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
UniLodge is committed to providing a safe and secure living environment for all students. Click here to view the Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement, accurate as of 27/10/2017.
How To Make A Claim:
If an event happens which may give rise to a claim you must:
• take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability
• notify the police immediately if any of your property is lost, stolen, or maliciously or
• tell Risksmart, our claims manager, as soon as possible. You will be provided with a claim
form and advice on the procedure to follow
• supply Risksmart with all information we require to settle or defend the claim
• notify Risksmart of any other insurance covering the same loss, damage or liability
• co-operate with us fully in any action we take if we have a right to recover any money
payable under this Policy from any other person.
Risksmart Claims Management Contact Information:
Address: Level 5, 35 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9299 0767
E-mail: [email protected]