UniLodge School Street Studios – FREE 100GB Internet per Month Offer
Studio Balcony Apartment for $360 per week for 12 month
- Normally $365 per week with 15GB Internet per month.
- This special offer for School Street Studios is only available for attendants at QUT Open Day on 29 July 2018 and TSXPO 2018. Offer is only valid for bookings in 2019, Semester 1. Booking must be received before 30 November 18.
- This offer is valid for 12 month booking of a Studio Balcony Apartment only, for AU$360 per week with a bonus 200GB per month of Internet included.
- Booking must be received by School Street Studios before 30 November 18. Residents need to quote the offer via email, phone or on the application form. Bookings begin in January or February 2019 and end last week of January 2020.
- Not valid with any other offer. The offer is only valid at UniLodge School Street Studios and is not available (nor transferrable to) at any other UniLodge property in Australia and New Zealand. Cancellation policy applies as per Letter of Offer.
UniLodge @ UQ – St Lucia – SAVE $20 per Week Offer
$340 per week for 12 months or $360 per week for 6 months
- Standard price is $360 p/w for 12-month lease and $380 for 6-month lease. Short stays and other dates still considered at the standard price of $380/week.
- Discounted rates only applicable for Units 1 – 45.
- Students must stay for a minimum of 6 months or 12 months to be eligible for each deal.
- Only applicable to university students currently studying at a tertiary institution in Brisbane.
- Rental history checks may be carried out.
- A booking must be made with reception either online or over the counter.
- Until the deposit is received the booking is not confirmed. Once booking confirmed all terms as set out in the letter of offer must be followed to ensure this deal is not void.
- Not valid with any other offer. The offer is only valid at UniLodge @ UQ – St Lucia and is not available (nor transferrable to) at any other UniLodge property in Australia and New Zealand.Cancellation policy applies as per Letter of Offer.
UniLodge on Margaret – Up to 2 Weeks FREE Rent Offer
- This offer is available for Semester 2, 2018 and for selected units only based on owner’s approval, while stock last.
- The promotional offer is up to 2 weeks of complimentary rent on selected units.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- When making a booking, residents will automatically be offered the promotion on your letter of offer.
- The lease and payments will commence on either the 1st or the 15th of each month. Residents are eligible to move in sooner at no additional charge once payment has cleared. For example if you apply on the 2nd of August, your offer will commence from the 15th of August.
- Once the offer applied, 2-week rent free offer will be received at the beginning of the lease.
- All lease period at UniLodge On Margaret will end on either the 30 December 2018 or 29 June 2019.
- This offer will be available until the property is fully booked for Semester 2, 2018.
- The offer is only valid at UniLodge on Margaret and is not available (nor transferrable to) at any other UniLodge property in Australia and New Zealand. Cancellation policy applies as per Letter of Offer.
UniLodge South Bank – Lowest Price at the State-of-the-art Property Offer
Twin Bunk Share Studio Apartment – $179 per week per person
Studio Apartment – $299 per week for 12 months
- Offer is valid for any bookings deposited and secured between now and the 30 November 2018. Not Valid with any other offer.
- This offer is not valid with bookings that have already been deposited.
- Lease duration must be either Full Year (28 January 2019 to 27 January 2020) or Semester 1, 2019 (28 January 2019 to 08 July 2019 ) or as approved by UniLodge South Bank.
- The offer is only valid at UniLodge South Bank and is not available (nor transferrable to) at any other UniLodge property in Australia and New Zealand. Cancellation policy applies as per Letter of Offer.
Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
UniLodge is committed to providing a safe and secure living environment for all students. Click here to view the Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement, accurate as of 27/10/2017.
How To Make A Claim:
If an event happens which may give rise to a claim you must:
• take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability
• notify the police immediately if any of your property is lost, stolen, or maliciously or
• tell Risksmart, our claims manager, as soon as possible. You will be provided with a claim
form and advice on the procedure to follow
• supply Risksmart with all information we require to settle or defend the claim
• notify Risksmart of any other insurance covering the same loss, damage or liability
• co-operate with us fully in any action we take if we have a right to recover any money
payable under this Policy from any other person.
Risksmart Claims Management Contact Information:
Address: Level 5, 35 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9299 0767
E-mail: [email protected]