Banking in Australia
Migrating to Australia is much more than just a change of address. While it’s an exciting time, it can also
be stressful. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has been helping customers move their finances to
Australia since 1949. With support from a dedicated global Migrant Financial Services team, you can be
confident that your finances are in good hands.
The security of Australia’s largest bank
As Australia’s leading provider of integrated financial services, we combine strength and security with the
backing of specialist teams, services and an extensive range of flexible, competitively priced products.
You can also enjoy the convenience of:
– More than 1,000 branches nationally
– Over 4,000 Automated Telling Machines (ATMs)
– NetBank, where you can access and manage your money online – anywhere, anytime
– Our award-winning CommBank app, the easy way to bank on the go
– Personalised support of a Relationship Manager*.
Instant account opening and a dedicated support team
Opening an account with the Commonwealth Bank is fast, effortless and secure and provides you with
instant access to your account details. You can start transferring money to your new Australian
account straightaway** and view your balance online before you arrive, using NetBank***.